马马亚的现代发展始于 1906 年，当时建造了第一批旅游馆。事实上，这些是有史以来第一个木制水疗小屋。通过建设铁路系统改善游客通道是度假村在随后几年发展方式的一个重大转折点，这也受到康斯坦察港现代化的影响，该港口不断将海滩区推向北部的村庄城市。一系列不幸事件，例如第一次世界大战期间康斯坦察皇家住所的毁坏，以及康斯坦察馆火灾造成的破坏（1920 年），为度假村的重大现代化工程提供了一个吉祥的环境。最重要的贡献是由王室做出的，在康斯坦察市政厅的捐赠之后，他们开始在马马亚建造一座避暑别墅。该建筑群的建设始于 1924 年初，是根据建筑师马里奥·斯托帕 (Mario Stoppa) 的计划和玛丽女王的想法进行的；两年半后完成。斐迪南国王去世后（1927 年 7 月），玛丽王后将几乎整个建筑群捐赠给了埃琳娜王后（1927 年 12 月），自己只保留了一块 3000 平方米的地块。女王在这片土地上建造了一座度假别墅，在风格和设计方面与巴尔奇克的 Tehna Juva 宫非常接近，带有尖塔和面向大海的开放空间。沿着同样的风格，在皇家建筑群的另一侧，女王的密友 Barbu Řtirbey 根据同一位建筑师 Mario Stoppa 的计划建造了一座类似于玛丽女王建造的住宅；该结构于 1930 年完工。1930 年可以说是这座住宅历史上重要的一年，因为它是在这一年建造的，也是卡罗尔二世上台后 ştirbey 被流放的一年。 （1930 年 6 月 7 日）。建筑许可号1016/02.11.2022，用于重新分区工程、合并、内部和外部配件、阁楼。
The modern development of Mamaia begins in 1906, when the first tourist Pavilions were built. In fact, these were the first-ever wooden spa cabins. The improvement of tourist access by building the railroad system was a major turning point in the way the resort developed in the following years, which was also influenced by the modernization of the Constanța harbor, which was constantly pushing the beach area towards the village north of the city. A series of unfortunate events, such as the devastation of the royal residence in Constanța during World War 1, and the destruction caused by the fire at the Constanța Pavilion (1920), provided an auspicious setting for major modernization works in the resort. The most significant contribution was made by the royal family who, after a donation made by the Constanța Town Hall, began building a summer residence in Mamaia. The construction of the complex started in the beginning of 1924, and was based on the plans of architect Mario Stoppa and on the ideas of Queen Mary; it was finished two years and a half later. After King Ferdinand passed away (July 1927), Queen Mary donated almost the entire complex to Queen Elena (December 1927), and only kept a 3000 sqm parcel for herself. The Queen built a holiday villa on the property, close in terms of style and design to the Tehna Juva Palace in Balchik, with a minaret and an open space towards the sea. Along the same style, on the other side of the royal complex, Barbu Știrbey, a close acquaintance of the Queen, built a residence that resembled the one Queen Mary had built, based on the plans of the same architect, Mario Stoppa; the structure was completed in 1930. 1930 can be regarded as an important year in the history of the residence, as this was the year it was built, as well as the year Știrbey was exiled after Carol II came to power. (June 7th 1930). Building Authorization no. 1016/02.11.2022, for repartitioning works, consolidations, interior and exterior fittings, attics.
所提供的信息仅供消费者个人非商业用途使用，除了用于识别消费者可能感兴趣的潜在房源的属性之外，不得用于其他任何用途。 提供此数据的客户皆为客户、认知中的正确信息, 居外建议感兴趣的消费者在决定购买之前与相关专业人士确认数据。 居外不代表，也不保证这些数据的完整性、准确度以及时效性。通过搜索，您同意Juwai的 使用条款。