Discover a unique blend of cozy living and eco-friendly design in this sun-loving north-facing 60m² one-bedroom home, nestled in the tranquil surroundings of the 7.27Ha Tasman ecovillage. More than just a dwelling, it's a creative retreat that captures the essence of the tiny house lifestyle while offering ample space and comfort.
Step inside to find a home where every detail has been thoughtfully considered. From the warm Tasmanian oak floorboards to the high-raked ceilings, the interior is designed for both efficiency and comfort. Energy-saving features optimise passive heating ensuring your bills stay low, complemented by high-end double glazing and excellent insulation for comfort in every season.
The garden, thoughtfully designed with permaculture principles for ease of care, includes an elderberry hedge, olive trees and a variety of herbs like sage, rosemary, and thyme, along with native pepper berries, blackcurrants, and raspberries. An automatic irrigation system makes maintaining this garden simple and enjoyable.
Wake up to a chorus of bird song, with regular visits from fairy-wrens and native hens along with the local Echidna. If you are into nature then you'll love the fantastic beaches and bush walks the area is famous for!
Conveniently located just moments from some great local cafes, pubs and eateries along with a well-stocked IGA, school and medical centre. It's a small home with a big heart and endless possibilities for community involvement and creative growth.
- Established permaculture-designed garden with an automatic irrigation system
- Tassie oak floorboards throughout
- Underfloor heating in the bathroom
- Plentiful internal storage
- A shed complete with shelving
- 6,300-litre water tank with additional reticulated water supply from the village
- Thermally broken double-glazed windows and doors
- BioPCM installed for thermal regulation
- Low energy bills
- Gas cooktop & electric oven
- Mains electricity & wifi installed
- All windows screened
- As part of the Tasman Eco-Village strata title, additional facilities include the community hall with kitchen, BBQ area, tennis court, firepit, fruit trees and various gardens.
The Phone Code for this property is: 60563. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
所提供的信息仅供消费者个人非商业用途使用，除了用于识别消费者可能感兴趣的潜在房源的属性之外，不得用于其他任何用途。 提供此数据的客户皆为客户、认知中的正确信息, 居外建议感兴趣的消费者在决定购买之前与相关专业人士确认数据。 居外不代表，也不保证这些数据的完整性、准确度以及时效性。通过搜索，您同意Juwai的 使用条款。