• Magnificent luxury villa: Villa Gaudí, located on the seafront, in Platgeta dels Frares, Vilanova i la Geltrú.
• Known as Little Havana in the 19th century, Vilanova i la Geltrú is today one of the main capitals of popular and traditional culture in Catalonia. Els Tres Tombs or its carnival, declared a heritage festival of national interest, are some of the festivals that have made the capital of El Garraf a benchmark. Its splendid promenade, where colonial-style buildings coexist harmoniously with fishermen's houses, its Rambla, the city's social and commercial hub, and its wide gastronomic offer of seafood cuisine and xató, make Vilanova an ideal place to live or a holiday.
• The house has 580m2 of constructed area, on a 982m2 plot. These are distributed in: seven double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, three bathrooms with bathtub and shower, a huge fully equipped kitchen open to the large living-dining room, which has a fireplace and offers incredible views of the sea. The living room is very bright and has direct access to the porch. It exhibits beautiful parquet floors and has individual electric heating.
• As the house is built on a 982m2 plot, it has a large garden area and a large swimming pool. It has the advantage of having a private and direct access to the beach. The price includes a parking space in the garage and storage room. Sold furnished.
• Go ahead and visit this luxury villa located in Vilanova i la Geltrú, a beautiful fishing village that is also very close to the city of Sitges and half an hour from Barcelona and the airport. We will be happy to help you.[IW]
所提供的信息仅供消费者个人非商业用途使用，除了用于识别消费者可能感兴趣的潜在房源的属性之外，不得用于其他任何用途。 提供此数据的客户皆为客户、认知中的正确信息, 居外建议感兴趣的消费者在决定购买之前与相关专业人士确认数据。 居外不代表，也不保证这些数据的完整性、准确度以及时效性。通过搜索，您同意Juwai的 使用条款。