1. Waterfall by Crown Group is located at 18-20 O’Dea
2. It is designed by award-winning architects SJB and
features a specially commissioned public artwork
by installation artist Mika Utzon Popov (grandson of
Sydney Opera House architect Jorn Utzon).
3. Waterfall by Crown Group is made up of a sophisticated
collection of four buildings, three of which are eight storeys
high and connected by long open-air walkways. In the
north-east corner lies the 21-storey signature tower.
4. Inspired by cascading water and tropical rainforests,
Waterfall by Crown Group offers a green revolution in
sophisticated urban resort-style living, taking its name
from the seven-storey man-made waterfall which cascades
spectacularly down one of the development’s four
5. Waterfall by Crown Group offers residents the very best
in everyday convenience with a mix of vibrant retailers on
the ground floor. Covering a range of needs, retailers will
include restaurants, casual dining, as well as convenience
stores and beauty services.
6. The resort-style facilities at Waterfall by Crown Group
complement the development’s ethos of creating spaces
which make the most of nature. They include a rooftop
infinity pool and spa, cantilevered gym, rooftop lounge
with outdoor cinema and views of the Sydney CBD,
tranquil internal lagoon with BBQ area and bamboo
walkway, music room and function room.
7. Open plan layouts and floor to ceiling windows allow plenty
of natural light to enter living spaces and provide unbroken
views across the landscape. Interiors are completed with
luxury finishes, European appliances and quality materials.
8. Waterfall by Crown Group sits at the heart of the Sydney’s
fastest growing suburb, Waterloo, 4km from the Sydney
CBD and 5km from Sydney International Airport. The area
is well connected to central Sydney, southern Sydney and
Bondi Junction. Green Square train station is 700m to
the south and the future Waterloo Metro station is just 10
9. Waterloo is part of the City of Sydney’s Green Square urban
renewal area, more specifically the Lachlan Precinct, with
the goal of transforming the suburb from an industrial area
to a thriving residential community. Already opened is the
nearby Green Square Library and public plaza, with the
Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre set to open
in late 2020.
10. Crown Group’s reputation for quality design and build
and its excess of awards demonstrates its commitment
to delivering developments that stand the test of time.
所提供的信息仅供消费者个人非商业用途使用，除了用于识别消费者可能感兴趣的潜在房源的属性之外，不得用于其他任何用途。 提供此数据的客户皆为客户、认知中的正确信息, 居外建议感兴趣的消费者在决定购买之前与相关专业人士确认数据。 居外不代表，也不保证这些数据的完整性、准确度以及时效性。通过搜索，您同意Juwai的 使用条款。